Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, April 14, 2014

Kids Clothes Week Challenge---Sleeveless Button-Down Shirt




I made a sleeveless button-down shirt for my little girl yesterday night to pair with the rainbow shorts I made earlier.
I didn't have enough time to take some snaps of my kid wearing the shirt. So, I laid the shirt with the shorts and took this picture. The fabric I used is a cotton eyelet fabric. I lined it as it was very lightweight.






I am happy that I was able to complete at least three projects. I had been procrastinating these projects for long. But now KCW challenge has helped me finish them all, so I can find no more reason to postpone any more. My thanks to KCWC organizers.

I made a skirt too, but the hem is not finished yet. So I am not posting it for the KCW challenge. 

You can find lots of free PDF printable sewing patterns on this page on my blog.

You can also click the Free Sewing Patterns Page at the top of this blog page (under the blog title) to find more free sewing patterns.

Click the below links to have a browse through the pattern drafting and sewing tutorials on my blog.



 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A very nice post, the site has all the general stuff which we generally using in our daily life.And lik this we have another site named Eazyshoping4u where you can buy whatever you want at very cheap cost.that's why i recommende Eazyshoping for all the peoples. Just Go through the website Eazyshoping4u .

Crochetfan said...

just printed of a line dress pattern but page H is not there help

Unknown said...

It is really very useful content for online shopping lovers. Here anyone can get best deals and offer like we found on Amazon Coupon